Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Who is Jesus to me?

March 9, 2014

my usual Sunday routine. 

Sunday is the day when i dont get to do nor think about school or work. I always get excited to go to church on Sundays cause i dont know where my feet would take me every week. Today, i attended Sunday Service at Victory San Fernando, as usual, all by myself. I keep praying to God, hoping that one day one of my family would attend church with me, so that they could understand my relationship with Him. Cant help but imagine how my would be if i have my own family already (just a thought). 

After the service, i was taking a selfie as a remembrance of this day, then this girl with me in the picture, volunteered to take the picture (cause maybe i look stupid already hahaha) lol. And then its the start of a new acquaintance :) i met her, Ate Aila Pangilinan, and the rest of the ladies of her Victory Group. For almost a year (i think) this is the first time again that i joined a small group, i mean to exchange ideas with other churchgoers. The group was hospitable and very welcoming that i didnt feel uncomfortable at all. Talking to Ate Aila felt like i was talking to myself hahaha, we were on the same page with all our experiences with our walk with God. I felt great! And again i was reminded that "You are not alone." & that "You're not the only person with that situation" and yes its true!!!:) 

I am very grateful and honored to have met these ladies today. I hope that i could join them again in the next coming weeks. Again, Father God, You never fail to amaze me with how You use people to touch other people's lives. 

Who is Jesus to me? He is the Great I Am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment