Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My Sunday-Alone-Time Check List

04 January 2014
My Sunday Alone Time Check List

✔️ Sunday Church
Its the Feast of the Epiphany -- which celebrates a time of gift giving. Im my case, this is the day i give myself TIME.. To be myself and to do anything i want.

✔️ To watch a Movie
English Only Please. As usual, nirelate ko na naman sarili ko :)) sobrang TANGA sa pagibig.  Give and give and give, unang mainlove talo! :)) 

✔️ Mexican Bar
First taste of Chimichanga Mexican Bar & Grill. I had the most sumptuous Mexican Dinner -- Beef Burritos, Chili Con Carne, Quesadillas, Extra Spicy Buffalo Wings, a bottle of Beer below zero, and a shot of frozen margarita. Yeaah, butad na naman :))

Young & Free they say. Sometimes its good to date yourself so you can do the things na di naman trip ng mga nakakasama mo. Who cares if im alone, sabi nga ni Queen Elsa "yes im alone but im alone and free!". Get out of your comfort zone & discover the things that you're capable of ; no strings attached.. Life is short. There will be a time na magiging magisa ka talaga, prepare yourself early :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment