Tuesday, July 16, 2013

WHY?

a poem i made n the 16th of August year 2006.

Why are they like that?
its like they've flown away in a single snap.
is it only me?
or there's really no more we?

why am i so sad?
the fact that i already had,
friends that are always there
and i hope that they'll always bare.

i give my best to all my friends,
including enemies, cheaters, and even cleptohands.
what will i do to make them see,
that i'm with them wherever they be.

even though only one or two are close to me,
All of us are close based on what i see.
I know they wont leave me alone in the air
because friends shout treat each other fair.

Chatting about boys would make you roar,
obsession for men would even make you a whore.
we are girls so that's okay to do.
but leaving your friends 'cause of them wouldnt make you true.

A ball is a circle, no beginning, no end.
it keeps us together like our circle of friends.
but the treasure inside for you to see,
is the treasure of friendship you've granted to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment