Tuesday, July 16, 2013

On my way to church for Sunday Worship, a female hobo attacked me in front of Yellow Cab Recto corner Nicanor Reyes (near FEU) with a long dagger on hand. She ran after me with that long dagger and she was trying to get my small bag. i bumped into a guard stand while i was protecting my bag na siyang kadahilanan ng aking mga sugat sa tuhod at siko. The people who saw the incident told me "muntik ka ng masaksak", pinansangga ko kasi ung backpack ko tsaka ung small bag ko. Nobody helped me at first, i think they were all afraid as well of that baliw. Nung nadapa na ko saka lang lumapit ung 3 guard sa near establishments, ung dalawang guard hinabol ung baliw, while the other was was kind enough to give me water, tissue and soap to clean my bruises. Thank God nothing was taken from me.

Lord thank You for this life. Despite today's incident i still felt your protection by those people who helped me. You kept me alive for the 3rd time. I pray that you take away this pain and heal my bruises Father God. Thank you also for the Ushers and all my churchmates at Victory Ubelt for assisting me & prayed for me. You are Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment