Wednesday, May 30, 2012

[May 6'12] I SURRENDERED EVERYTHING TO GOD - A DAY FULL OF BLESSINGS


When I woke up this morning, I plurked "SURRENDER ALL THAT YOU ARE TO JESUS TODAY" before going to Sunday Worship.


Today's preaching of Pastor Chinkee Tan struck me like BULL'S EYE! Everything he said was like, all about me, I can relate to everything that he says and i was crying my heart out while we were praying. And he even called out for the people who hasn't surrendered their lives to Jesus, and I was one of them. He asked us to come in front and then everybody in the church prayed for us. I cried even more when Ptr. Chinkee is praying for us, like he knows what's on my mind, what i'm hidding, the things that I can;t share. I FELT REJUVENATED. I was like born again. From that plurk, i really didn't expect any of this to happen today.


I also had my Second Chapter of one2one : LORDSHIP.
again. Yesterday I posted on how I should cut my expenses already cause I spend waaaaaayyy too much in a day for a person who is unemployed. There's a part in that chapter that says I should trust God and surrender my finances with Him. like OMG!! i realize these things before it if fed to me.


Since Friday from Victory Ubelt, i was singing U SURRENDER by the Planetshakers repeatedly. na-LSS ako. I didn't get the message right away, that it has something to do with my life in the coming days.


Today is very miraculous! Everything is falling into place; the right place; the right path. If this is how you want to intrude with my life, so be it Lord.


LORD, I'M SO HUNGRY OF YOUR PRESENCE, More than anything, i need you more! thank you for all the blessings You're pouring to me. From this day forward, i am surrendering my whole life to You, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment