Monday, October 1, 2012

Ika-dalawang kaarawan sa pangalawang buhay



From this (left - oct 2010) to that (right - oct 2012)

Happy 2nd Birthday to my 2nd life. (Oct.2)
2 years ago i survived a motorcycle accident, did an angry bird fly when we bumped into a tric, i flew all the way from chicboy to the secret place in Ligtasan and was almost hit by a car 2 feet away from me:)) confined for a week and wasnt able to walk for 2 weeks.. Afraid that i wont be able to walk, dance and run again, but i strived , helped myself and never gave up. Now im fit and blessed for everything. I never let a day pass without thanking God for this opportunity of a lifetime. I hope and pray that this wouldnt be the last but i promise to never waste this given life again. Lord, You are awesome. You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment